The Steinmühle International School cooperates closely with our regular Gymnasium. Accordingly, there are many joint activities and points of contact. Among them:
- Participation in the musical of Grade 5, which is traditionally rehearsed and performed at the end of grade 5 by all classes of the form. A prerequisite is the joint weekly singing in the choir.
- Pupils will eat in the school refectory.
- The joint lunch breaks of form 5 and 6 allow the students to participate in the diverse club activities offered by the Steinmühle.
- The school week “traditionally” ends with homeroom (Klassenrat) – a concept that has been successfully employed in the Gymnasium. During homeroom, pupils can talk about their week at school and, of course, there is room to address individual concerns and wishes.
- The international classes are integrated into the school’s class trip programme.